It has been a long time coming and it will likely change. However, here it is the official personal mission statement. I hope this resonates with you all.
Mission statement (my why) - "Tanaka Tava empowers underrepresented groups to achieve generational wealth through authentic self-expression."
Brand archetypes too:
My top three were Jester, Everyman and Creator
Jester: Fun-loving, Joyful, Optimistic
Everyman: Friendly, Humble, Authentic
Creator: Inspirational, Daring, Provocative
SUBSET: DEEPER MEANING
Using the vehicles of creativity and storytelling via multimedia formats, the aim is to build genuine connection among my community to share a message of defining wealth in their own terms. Specifically for teenagers and young adults of color (black, brown, latinx, etc).
* Speaking to people of color about their stories to be heard.
* Talking to 15-25 years old about investing in themselves and tactics around building wealth via micro-investing, the power of the dollar.
* Talking to audience on what it means to be themselves, not giving a damn and living life on their terms that is beneficial to living their dreams.
* Sharing stories for others to be motivated and inspired to MOVE on what they have inside of them.
* Creating content that hits and showcases different perspectives to challenge a previous way of thinking.
* Understanding the nuances of diversity and inclusion, that creates equitable change in the certain rooms so the ones who aren't represented well now have a voice.
* Creating a community of young creatives to equip themselves with knowledge on ownership (IP, Trademarking, Connections, etc.)
This all stems from the fact that I am a creative at heart: as an aspiring actor and chairman of a production studio I leave you with this. See you at the top soon!